Handy Helper’s guide to basic drywall repairs

If you live in your home long enough, sooner or later you’re going to have to deal with damaged walls and ceilings. The interiors of most homes are covered with gypsum wallboard, which is commonly known as drywall. (You may also know it by the popular trade name, Sheetrock.)...

Read More